Nessen has an obligation to our employees,
to our clients and to the world community to be environmentally
Nessen is committed to the proper installation of natural
resources, the proper disposal of waste products and recycling
of our byproducts.
In brief, Nessen’s environmental policy is to comply
with all environmental laws and regulations. Specifically:
- All waste solvents and solids resulting from our production
processes are channeled through established recovery companies.
- We use water based adhesives and wood stain finishes.
- Scrap polyurethane foam is recycled.
- Nessen’s VOC usage is significantly below SCAQMD
- All woods used in Nessen designs are sustainable. Nessen
does not use any wood species or sources from Rain Forests.
Nessen is committed to the creation of designs that make our
clients personal space more comfortable. Our clients can
also feel better about the environment in which we all live
and share. Nessen’s dedication to the environment is
as important to us as the quality that goes into its products.